- in the docks, near the quay
- above the canal
- The inn is a three-storey, rectangular stone-walled building,
with several leaded glass windows.
- Special accommodations consist of a number of large private rooms.
- The inn is widely known for the friendly ghost which wanders around rooms after dark.
- All the furniture is cushy and inviting.
- Other services include:
- a wake up knock
- a magically protected safe
- Hirelings available:
- animal tender
- Color scheme:
Rose Madder Persian Red Light Coral
- Innkeeper: Maggie
- female phraint, who is very sickening and usually nosey, and who seems somewhat grouchy
- roasted woodcock served with mung beans; mug of strong tea
- boiled potatos and rack of lamb with field greens tossed with pears; mug of strong coffee
- boiled sheep and white pea bean served with arugulas; goblet of dry port wine
- Noble, drugged but in expensive clothes, vengeful towards any witness.
- A cart overturned near the , releasing a small erinyes devil.
- A pirate captain whose reputation is due to masquerading as a woman, successfully.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- merchant of spices
- elegant adolescent orc
- freckled and diseased warforged
- plain and one-eyed drow
- A man possessing riches beyond imagination, everything he could want within the grasp of his (literally) iron hand, yet more miserable than the lowliest peasant.
- a goldsmith singing quietly
- two patrons quietly share a rumor that this tavernâ€™s stew made a dwarf sick to his stomach
- a couple hobgoblins
- handsome, disapproving orc
Trapped: ELECTRICAL: triggered by interacting with an item, the surface becomes electrified. Also: PIT: The Pit Is Rectangular (6′ X 6′), 15′ Deep. It Is Covered by Clay Tiles Which Break Under Sufficient Weight. the Pit Appears to Be Empty, Other Than a Single Broken Arrow.. Special: remains of some sort nearby give a warning as to the trap’s effects.
- backpack holding 30 coins: antiquated gnomish coin made of platinum, worth about 11sp; the face shows a backswimmer water bug, the obverse has runes
- fur pouch holding 3 aquamarines and 2 pink sapphires
- 87 pewter aquatic elf coins, in a basket
- Luxury: lacewood bowl, pottery (worth 730 gp)