- in Fort TÃµtirm Green
- in a slum district, near the Savant’s Hedge Maze
- The inn is a large, I-shaped granite building,
with dwarf-wrought iron tables and chairs and charms and talismans hanging from the rafters.
- The inn is widely known for the well-informed staff.
- The common room is warmly glowing with oil-soaked torches lining the walls and pillars of the main floor.
- There is a bouquet of butter
- Other services include:
- a wake up knock
- a storyteller
- Hirelings available:
- animal trainer
- Color scheme:
Yellow-Green Pigment Blue Hollywood Cerise
- Innkeeper: Gwynfor
- male hobbit, who is extremely fair-spoken and often indifferent, and who seems a little ambivalent
- slow-roasted coney and boar with seasonal greens tossed with pomegranates; tankard of basi
- boiled eggplants served with crusty peasant bread with apple butter; flagon of vodka
- roasted wax beans with cave-aged cheese and walnuts; horn of hot red wine
- potato and crookneck squash kebabs; tankard of birch beer
- Secret society fighting against the end of the world as prophesied by a book that ever changes.
- A farm nearby hasnâ€™t been heard from in days.
- The return of an ancient race that once ruled over those who are in power now.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- copper-skinned merchant
- A hirsute naked man, who is the size of a small giant, carrying a huge stone club, blocks the way down the pass, asking for papers and proof of belief in a higher deity, before he sends you to them.
- an unattractive hydromancer and a half-orc
- a few diamantaires staring at each other
- merchant of
- denim pouch holding 18 coins: coin made of brass, worth about 8sp; the face shows a drow long knife, the obverse is completely blank
- Luxury: embossed gold large cauldron (worth 380 gp)
- Art: small velour carpet depicting Ghar-Weni-Ghar, Herald of Stonemasons (by Henariniel)