- in Great Denmount
- the street outside is where some lumberjacks pass with their produce
- The inn is a single-storey, T-shaped fieldstone building,
with charms and talismans hanging from the walls and unusually high ceilings.
- Special accommodations consist of numerous dwarf rooms underground.
- The inn is locally known for the famous as the home of foaming.
- The common room is dimly-lit with sparsely placed candles casting flickering shadows across tables and walls.
- Other services include:
- a wake up knock
- a wizard who offers: fortune telling
- Hirelings available:
- archer (shortbow)
- Color scheme:
Lime Green Rich Carmine Peach-Yellow
- Innkeeper: Ansel Hewitt, Jr.
- male kender, who is somewhat high-minded and never greedy, and who seems extremely upset
- roasted porcupine with fresh bread; goblet of mineral water
- cabbage paquetes stuffed with rice and beets; goblet of hard cider; honey rolls
- pulled sheep heart and chicken with grilled peach; flagon of milk; honey rolls
- A farm nearby hasnâ€™t been heard from in days.
- Dwarfs have no souls, so you can do whatever you want to them with no moral repercussions.
- Cultists need to recover an artifact to summon a giant sleeping demon.
- Chaos spirit who exchanges the valued possessions of people.
- Zombies pouring upon unsuspecting treasure-seekers, driving them towards a deadly pit.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- extremely beautiful, disapproving man
- drab person
- scary, quite lively person
- very filthy peddler of spices
- An architect, both narrow-minded and storm-browed, prone to a predisposition for falling from great heights.
- a couple humen
- small box holding 25 coins: elvish coin made of pewter, worth about 12sp; the face has a rune, the obverse shows a fang
- 49 brass dwarven coins, in a heap