- within the caravansary
- the street outside is lined with street vendors hawking nones
- The inn is a large, T-shaped basalt building,
with several leaded glass windows.
- The inn is well-known for the where you can find the best tepid frog youâ€™ll ever have.
- Silver candle brackets dot the walls, their charges flickering merrily.
- Other services include:
- weapon sharpening
- gear and clothing mending
- a magically protected safe
- Hirelings available:
- habilar, light
- Color scheme:
Amaranth Psychedelic Purple Cyan
- Innkeeper: Wapi
- male dragonborn, who is a little vibrant and occasionally uncivilized, and who seems extremely ambivalent
- Voa Pokebomb
- female eldar, who is a little freethinking and often tolerant, and who seems extremely despondent
- fried broccolis served with molasses bread; goblet of milk
- stewed pork and quail with cabbage; cup of brandywine; basil scones
- smoked beef with horseradish sauce; cup of milk
- There are many old ruins in the taiga. They are from a previous age.
- Elvesâ€™ longevity comes from bathing in the blood of humans, kept stored in a great well.
- The return of an ancient race that once ruled over those who are in power now.
- A local lamplighter is the person to talk to if you want information on those who come out at night.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- blonde fisherman
- sallow and fat man
- handsome person
- A cutpurse, mature but gigantic, cursed with a great dislike for gluttony.
- A silver-tongued bard is quite a hit with the ladies, but to his shame is actually a eunuch.
- a peasant and a handsome aarakocra discussing heavenly salvation commencement
- a human sharpening a blade
- mercenary wonders why their son demands a pet turtle, when a dog would make more sense
- unusual, abandoned linen-draper
Trapped: SPRAY: magical sensor (detects alignment) (disabled by moving an item), victims are sprayed with a liquid that causes them to shimmer steadily with a charcoal grey light.
- small sackcloth bag holding 25 coins: coin made of electrum, worth about 12sp; the face is completely blank, the obverse shows a devourer