- near Hat Shop
- between the Prudie Scaggs Parkway and the courtyard
Encounter: just outside, A woman beggar is beseeching passersby for coin to cure her ailments.
- The inn is a three-storey, L-shaped timber and brick building,
with unusually high ceilings and several leaded glass windows.
- The inn is widely known for the exotic entertainment.
- The common room is warmly glowing with oil-soaked torches lining the walls and pillars of the main floor.
- Other services include:
- courier services
- boot polishing
- a masseuse
- Hirelings available:
- ship master
- Color scheme:
Coral Zinnwaldite Cerulean Blue
- Innkeeper: EheCo
- male aarakocra, who is a little vague and often crude, and who seems a little startled
- pickled coney with horseradish sauce; flagon of milk
- smoked clams served with soft-boiled woodcock eggs; hogshead of arak
- roasted water chestnuts and olives with rice vinegar and fish oil; hogshead of lemon water
- simmered duck and brown trout with cheese sauce; flagon of applejack; fritters
- Specialty drink: Ugly
- MouseFinger found a map behind a painting bought at an estate sale.
- A new inn is opening in town.
- A moneylender is looking for someone discreet, for a delicate job.
- The head of the tavern is currently working against the local thane who has raised taxes to the breaking point and has imprisoned any who has spoken out against him. They are eagerly seeking help from anyone willing to give it.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- copper-skinned mature vendor of full padded bardings
- There is a merchant who, due to a bad experience with ettercaps, is terrified of the number eight; he cannot bear to have eight of anything in stock, and will encourage customers to buy more, giving excess items away if this fails.
- an old woman swears that a blackbird winked at her this morning; the bird must be a familiar of some sort
- a group of linenspinners
- clean ancient man
- ghost of a homely book-binder
- small box holding 4 yellow tourmalines and 3 yellow diamonds
- Jewelry: ring; adamantium electric eel with garnet eyes (worth 630 gp)