- The inn is a three-storey, U-shaped timber framed building,
with dwarf-wrought iron tables and chairs.
- The inn is widely known for the unusually spacious rooms.
- It’s bitterly cold, though the patrons seem not to notice or care.
- Other services include:
- a surgeon
- hair cutting
- Hirelings available:
- Odal the unwashed: a bog warrior who lavishes his skin with all manner of reeking morasses, mires, bog waters and sloughs
- Color scheme:
Charcoal Dark Red Orchid
- Innkeeper: Prattle Cousin
- male drow, who is quite sardonic and often tough, and who seems very hungry
- wax bean and red pepper kebabs; hogshead of gin
- tomato and chickpea kebabs; flagon of sake
- badger chowder served with field greens dressed with red fennel; hogshead of sour cherry juice
- casserole made of carrots and cannellini beans; cup of cider
- An island at the center of the lake is actually the top of a strange, submerged fortress.
- Elves’ longevity comes from bathing in the blood of humans, kept stored in a great well.
- Brightest Undercroft of Disasters is the last resting place of Findan’s Awl.
- Pregnant princess, soon in labour, hiding from her family.
- An evil magician is terrorizing a small town nominally ruled by the city.
- A band of gypsies has set up camp on the terrace
The following people are currently in the common room:
- extremely beautiful person
- beautiful, exuberant person
- gruesome unguentary
- fancy and crippled shipwright
- An ancient red dragon, who has lost its interest in amassing power or treasure, has abducted the princess, renowned across the kingdoms for her beauty, charm, and intellect — for the pleasure of her conversation.
- one patron is deliberating with another about possibly running for political office
- a couple paladin of chaoses being obnoxious
- quite short baron
Trapped: BLADE: magnetic trigger, scythe pendulum.
- belt pouch holding 17 coins: goblin coin made of electrum, worth about 7sp; the face shows a sparrow, the obverse shows a cloud
- Magic Item: jade brooch with a glyph on the front and an utensil on the back; power: Feign Death