Encounter: just outside, A lost pouch
- The inn is a three-storey, V-shaped stone-walled building,
with dwarf-wrought iron furnishings.
- The inn is well-known for the rowdy patrons.
- Everything in sight is moldy, tarnished, broken, or some combination of the three.
- Other services include:
- armor polishing
- a surgeon
- a musician
- Hirelings available:
- Color scheme:
Olive Drab Pale Cornflower Blue Rich Maroon
- Innkeeper: Lily
- female hobbit, who is quite opportunistic and often pretentious, and who seems quite victorious
- caramelized crayfish with herb butter; flagon of strawberry cream stout
- overcooked beef seasoned with liquorice and curry; hogshead of porter
- crayfish and fennel bulb pie served with mixed greens dressed with potatoes; tankard of sour cherry juice
- Specialty drink: Bottle-Fermented
- Hobbits never wash their foot hair because they nurture the parasites that grow there.
- The house of an alchemist has just disappeared in a cloud of purple and green smoke.
- Dwarfs are so dumb, their greatest general, Thurlfara Elfaxe, laid siege to an empty city for over a year.
- A group of dragons has banded together to increase their power.
- A mirror that reveals the muses and talents of people, making them vulnerable.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- skinny mature guard searching for crystal
- The evil and conniving ghost that is haunting the local inn is actually a murder victim of the aged elf that contracted the party to exorcise it.
- a kobold
- a pair of gnomes
- two intoxicated patrons begin arguing about who can drink more; bets are already favoring the smaller of the two
- orc merchant is afraid a war may break out between the heroesâ€™ home nation and an adjacent kingdom
- strong and crippled man
- Keen-eyed Kruun: more likely than average to spot objects of value
- small homespun bag holding 27 coins: old pixie coin made of brass, worth about 4sp; the face is completely blank, the obverse shows a fishfly; it’s quite tarnished
- 64 quite used palladium coins, in a heap
- Art: portrait of Bryant Cochran of Xuz-Tiz