- at a crossroads
- The inn is a small, O-shaped (with a central open courtyard) hickory building,
with a tiled mosaic floor.
- The inn is well-known for the comfortable beds.
- It feels unsettlingly normal.
- There is a fragrance of garlic
- Other services include:
- hair cutting
- a musician
- Hirelings available:
- animal tender
- Color scheme:
Tangerine Navajo White Rose Madder
- Innkeeper: UtrÃ¢rm
- female grey elf, who is a little boisterous and occasionally innovative, and who seems very sleepy
- baked broccolis with garlic sauce; horn of porter
- radish porridge served with cabbage dressed with diced acorn squash; mug of cantaloupe juice
- deep-fried shrimp served with oatmeal bread; hogshead of baiju; candied pears with cane sugar
- pulled seal with flatbread; cup of hard cider
- Clerics who have resurrected a long-dead hero discovered she’s not what they thought.
- A wounded beast in a trap, more formidable than it seems to be.
- A famous foreign gladiator is appearing at the arena tonight.
- An ancient evil cult banished long ago is said to be returning.
- A new inn is opening in town.
- You know what’s strange? Not a single women has given birth in five years. Must be something in the water.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- lizard man
- Luisa Bastos, called the Queen of Shadows, whose daring exploits as a swashbuckling thief and rebel against the tyrannical king have won the hearts of the populace, is a succubus who exploits hope as a powerful force for seduction; her plans carefully draw out the life of the rebellion, balancing success with failure so that the rebels are neither crushed nor victorious, but rather can struggle heroically on, drawing more to the cause.
- The highly capable but voraciously voluptuary prince does not allow any female elves or gnomes to live in his kingdom unless they first spend the night in his bedchambers.
- an ostiary nodding off
- tall, skeptical apprentice
- 14 pewter coins, in neat stacks
- Art: glazed ceremonial heavy flail