- in Alut
- within the well
- the street outside is strewn with the rubble and debris of a collapsed building
- The inn is a two-storey, O-shaped (with a central open courtyard) adobe building,
with exotic art work.
- The inn is locally known for the shady patrons.
- Silver candle brackets dot the walls, their charges flickering merrily.
- Other services include:
- gear and clothing mending
- weapon sharpening
- hair cutting
- a magically protected safe
- Hirelings available:
- Color scheme:
Amaranth Pastel Pink Lavender
- Innkeeper: Anfrione Bergomi
- male warforged, who is a little clumsy and occasionally insincere, and who seems extremely wonderful
- boiled beef and squab with mixed greens tossed with tomatoes and mushrooms; mug of cider
- fava beans with spinaches, capers and lemon juice; horn of bitter
- seasoned donkey tenderloin with flatbread; tankard of grog
- stewed fava beans and crayfish with gravy; flagon of porter
- simmered catfish and spaghetti squash with spinach; tankard of ginger beer
- Specialty drink: Mystical Elixir of
- An ancient demonic evil has seized control of giants.
- A huge yellow calcite supposedly lies within an ancient ruined monastery.
- Gravediggers have discovered a huge, ghoul-filled catacomb under the cemetery.
- Talking sloth reside in the forest.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- short, insignificant restauranteur
- freckled and poisoned (deadly nightshade) boy
- An architect, both narrow-minded and storm-browed, prone to a predisposition for falling from great heights.
- An intelligent barmaid whoâ€™s allergic to animals furs & scales who also has inherited her fatherâ€™s magic skills but unwilling to go to magic school for fear of all the familiars
- a herbalist and a beautiful halfling drinking
- an orc drinking
- a bailiff drawing a map into the table
- grotesque phraint
- belt pouch holding 22 coins: brownie coin made of brass, worth about 11sp; the face shows an arrowhead, the obverse shows an angel
- Luxury: bolt of pegasus fur (worth 690 gp)
- Jewelry: ring; adamantine adorned with adamites (worth 820 gp)