- at the corner of Constable’s Alley and Pear Orchard Chase
- in dwarf-quarter, near the mound
- below the Dyer’s Way
- the street outside is where weirkeepers pass with their produce
- The inn is a large, I-shaped wooden building,
with unusually high ceilings.
- Special accommodations consist of several bunkrooms.
- The inn is well-known for the black market for padauk in the basement.
- The place is spotless and completely empty.
- Other services include:
- horse grooming
- summon a mount
- Hirelings available:
- Color scheme:
Very Light Mahogany Cerise Pink Tea Green
- Innkeeper: Ilkumbi
- male rakshasa, who is a little forgiving and sometimes depressing, and who seems very despondent
- stewed sheep with mixed greens; cup of tea; bread pudding with snow berry sauce
- beef stuffed with yams; cup of perry
- beef stuffed with oysters served with dumplings; tankard of hard cider
- Specialty drink: Fomenting
- A city living of art and wine, ruled by artists and vintners, with demagogues preaching about the power of the common folk.
- Mute, illiterate girl, far from home.
- A cursed military fort that slowly makes the inhabitants insane.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- peddler of papers (writ of passage issued by the watch captain of horn)
- grotesque, cynical adolescent lore-master
- extremely unsightly, bewildered woman
- Radiantly beautiful young blonde bimbo paladin, whose steps are – fortunately – guided by God
- a pair of laborers bickering
- a few dwarves
- a woman tries to teach a song to another woman, who is tone deaf
- small broadcloth bag holding 21 coins: elvish coin made of palladium, worth about 16sp; the face shows a bolas, the obverse has a proverb: storm, pleasure, honor
- 27 brass goblin coins, in a knapsack
- Luxury: banner: or (gold) pentacle on a field of vert (green) (worth 890 gp)
- Jewelry: bronze torc with a single large garnet (worth 890 gp)