- near Hunter’s Monument
- just beyond the Watcher’s Obelisk
Encounter: just outside, PC is approached by a mongrel monkey. If treated with kindness, it becomes a familiar.
- The inn is a single-storey, H-shaped rowan building,
with several leaded glass windows and dwarf-wrought iron tables and chairs.
- Special accommodations consist of a number of hammocks in the common room.
- The inn is well-known for the variety of its beers and ales.
- Silver candle brackets dot the walls, their charges flickering merrily.
- Other services include:
- a cleric who offers: hymn
- a wake up knock
- Hirelings available:
- Color scheme:
Bistre Pigment Green Dark Taupe
- Innkeeper: Offa
- indeterminate hobbit, who is extremely strong and rarely nihilistic, and who seems a little vindicated
- scallion and soybean kebabs; horn of water
- boiled shrimp served with pancakes; goblet of cider
- pickled catfish and frog with spinach dressed with potatoes and diced cauliflower; goblet of whiskey
- spit-roasted artichokes with shredded greens dressed with honey and mushrooms; horn of mulled sangiovese
- Specialty drink: : Drink Name
- A pot of gold stolen from a fey who seeks revenge.
- A Corrupt Death-Priest Seeks a Party to Infiltrate the Criminal Khonayn Who Is Wanted for Sabotage’s Stronghold Before the Ghost Has Secured the Support of the King, or the Priest Will Succumb to the Disease.
- Evil former slaves are constructing a fortress not far from the community.
- A farmer has unearthed an old chain five miles long that stretches beneath his fields.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- hairy and poisoned (ungol dust) vendor of
- A druid robin hood, stealing from the lush pastures to feed the poor deserts.
- College student who refuses to grow up, continually fails just enough classes to remain in school, tutors younger students via the Power of Rock.
- a glamorous samurai
- a dark-haired warden
- a couple goblins
- a couple carters
- fair and one-legged woman
- cotton pouch holding 11 coins: gnomish coin made of bronze, worth about 3sp; the face shows a butterfly, the obverse is completely blank
- Art: decorative banner: vert (green) arrowhead on a field of argent (silver) (by Makuyebool)