- at a crossroads
- below the Lore-Keeper’s Grove (Bloodwood Trees)
- the street outside is where oyster-divers are known to pass with their produce
- The inn is a three-storey, T-shaped timber framed building,
with dwarf-wrought iron furnishings.
- The inn is widely known for the always clean rooms and beds.
- The common room is well-lit with large wooden wagon-wheel chandeliers covered in candles.
- There is a fragrance of vanilla
- the inn is rumored to run a racket of kidnapping and ransoming children.
- Other services include:
- hair cutting
- horse grooming
- black market drugs
- Hirelings available:
- footman, pikeman
- Color scheme:
Sandy Brown Bistre Rich Maroon
- Innkeeper: Helmweard
- male half-elf, who is quite insulting and often unsupportive, and who seems very sleepy
- casserole made of pinto beans and pumpkins; horn of brandy
- smoked sweet onions and mushroom served with spring greenses; mug of coffee
- A shape-changed formian queen is gathering mentally controlled servitors.
- Mysterious merchants sell faulty magic items in town and then attempt to slink away.
- A mad alchemist brewing potent substances in his lair, where a monster is about to break out of its cage.
- A local man has somehow gained control over all the women in the village and now the men in town seek help.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- grotesque and stuttering shaman
- A former Goblin slave, now â€œfreeâ€, but unable to grasp this concept with its limited intelligence (after a life of slavery), with the nasty habit of trying to palm every unattended shiny object, and an aversion against clothes.
- two women talk about a third woman, who is having an extra-marital affair
- a herder
- strange forester
- ghost of a hairy and crippled midwife
Trapped: triggered by unlocking a door, spikes protrude from the ceiling, which descends slowly.
- quiver holding 13 coins: goblin coin made of copper, worth about 13sp; the face has runes, the obverse is completely blank
- belt pouch holding 3 orange morganites
- 10 electrum coins, in a knapsack