- near Blackjack’s Shack
- in temple ward, near the Escaladeur’s Hedge Maze
Encounter: just outside, Another adventuring party is being hassled about paltry quests.
- The inn is a small, L-shaped sandstone building,
with several leaded glass windows.
- Special accommodations consist of a handful of bunkrooms.
- The inn is well-known for the always filthy rooms and beds.
- Gentle music fills the space.
- Other services include:
- an errand boy
- a masseuse
- Hirelings available:
- habilar, light
- horseman, archer
- Color scheme:
Persian Indigo Spring Bud Red-Violet
- Innkeeper: Sathys
- male phraint, who is very messy and often daring, and who seems somewhat amused
- male dwarf, who is extremely prissy and always shy, and who seems very vindicated
- squash and artichoke kebabs; horn of light rum
- oysters and squab pie; tankard of brandywine
- spit-roasted brown trout and quail served with leeks; hogshead of cider
- smoked goose and coney with horseradish sauce; mug of soju
- Small hamlet, a tree with miraculous powers in the center, and a sword of great good and evil the tree has grown around.
- We are waiting on a supply caravan to hit town. Problem is it was supposed to be here last week. Wonder what the delay is.
- Primitive heathens are throwing parties in the woods.
- A changeling finding out his true fey nature at puberty.
- An elf has been seen flying around the neuromancer tower using a pair of artificial wings.
- Dwarven immigrants are arriving in southern cities in droves.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- An intelligent barmaid who’s allergic to animals furs & scales who also has inherited her father’s magic skills but unwilling to go to magic school for fear of all the familiars
- a sleepy nomad
- a couple humen
- ship’s cook
- belt pouch holding 3 pale blue sapphires
- Luxury: calligraphy depicting musicians in the court of Baronet Ìxo-Tep the Unparalleled (worth 850 gp)
- Art: banner: or (gold) mountain on a field of ermine