- near friary of Adrian
- the street outside is where hunters pass with their produce
- The inn is a small, square woodwork building,
with exotic art work.
- Special accommodations consist of a few wooden cots in the cellar.
- The inn is well-known for the fine stables with experienced grooms.
- Everything in sight is moldy, tarnished, broken, or some combination of the three.
- Other services include:
- a storyteller
- boot polishing
- a hot bath
- courier services
- Hirelings available:
- horseman, light
- ship master
- Color scheme:
Steel Blue Medium Teal Blue Dark Electric Blue
- Innkeeper: Zaba
- male centaur, who is quite lurid and frequently courageous, and who seems very amused
- marinated shellfish and partridge served with rice; hogshead of root beer
- battered trout with seasonal greens tossed with beans; goblet of fresh honeydew melon juice
- moose stuffed with game hen; horn of water
- baked walrus served with eggplants; mug of fresh plum juice
- A dwarf, dead and with an expression of great terror, and a list of names he carried.
- An invoker in a manse to the north of town is flaunting guild laws.
- Humans engage in a gross act likened to a “wet hug” in order to further their miserable species.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- dirty mature person
- A mind-flayer in control of a famous poet, using the poet’s fame to spread enchanted texts in an attempt to attract meals.
- a pair of kobolds staring at each other
- a couple chimney sweeps
- a few gnomes staring at each other
- blonde, abandoned trader of
- bag holding 5 coins: coin made of palladium, worth about 10sp; the face is completely blank, the obverse shows a scorpion claws
- 56 copper coins, in a heap
- Jewelry: horn locket (worth 670 gp)