- near Syncletica’s Chancel
- in a slum district, near the Watcher’s Cairn
- just outside, A noble’s wedding isn’t perfect without some colorful guests like the PCs.
- The inn is a small, rectangular slate building,
with a tiled mosaic floor and dwarf-wrought iron furnishings.
- The inn is locally known for the flirtatious barmaids.
- A small fire crackles in the hearth, but the chimney is clearly clogged, because the smoke has filled the room.
- Other services include:
- a wizard who offers: teleportation
- Hirelings available:
- Color scheme:
Flax Lemon Pale Cornflower Blue
- Innkeeper: Plume
- male aarakocra, who is a little obese and frequently resourceful, and who seems extremely wonderful
- salted rabbit served with salted cheese; mug of mead
- seared muskrat with pita bread; flagon of ginger beer
- pickled spaghetti squashes seasoned with anise; goblet of brandywine
- Minister Beocca is a strange guy. He collects holy symbols. Also every year he switches his allegiances to a new god. Charlatan I tell you.
- This morning a wine merchant found a strange potion in one of his shipments.
- Dwarfs worship a deity best likened to a living slot machine who rewards their greed with increased material returns.
- A beast that is stalking those who venture into the woods.
- Evil clerics gather in secret to summon a monstrous god to the world.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- homely man
- Obese chimney sweep is too stubborn to lose weight or change occupations and demands large quantities of lube
- a strong warden and an elf
- a half-naked kobold and a hobgoblin eating
- a forest gnome and a clean scullion
- one patron comments on an article of new clothing (waistcoat, shoes, gloves, hat) worn by another
- unusual, resentful trader of
Trapped: magical sensor (detects race); poisons the victim (fever/chills which lasts for 4 hours).
- coffer holding 11 coins: goblin coin made of ivory, worth about 9sp; the face has a proverb: ever wealth, the obverse has a proverb: by pleasure and purpose
- 51 outdated copper foreign coins, in a heap
- Art: engraving depicting children (by a discredited artist)