- at a crossroads
- the street outside is where attendants offer their services
- just outside, A bounty hunter has tracked the party down and tells them that he is looking for one of the adventurers’ relatives.
- The inn is a three-storey, C-shaped stonework building,
with several leaded glass windows.
- The inn is widely known for the amazing selection of wines.
- The place feels friendly, but is filthy.
- the inn is rumored to sell forbidden objects.
- Other services include:
- a magically protected safe
- weapon sharpening
- Hirelings available:
- Color scheme:
Metallic Gold Taupe Gray Lavender Pink
- Innkeeper: Edan
- female drow, who is somewhat careful and usually prone to complaining, and who seems a little exhausted
- overcooked veal with spinach tossed with fish eggs and tomatoes; hogshead of dark coffee
- trout and trout pie; goblet of hard cider
- A shape-changed manticore is gathering mentally controlled servitors.
- Elves are lazy do-nothings, keeping dozens of specialized slaves; one’s entire purpose might be to turn a certain doorknob, while another would open the door; still another would remove a guest’s cloak, while a fourth hangs the cloak.
- Secret underground harem and two warriors, blades glistening, in there.
- A druid needs help defending her grove against goblins.
- A halfling spell crafter has discovered a new powerful school of magic.
- A tower that grants great power to the one serving and living in it, but takes away all freedom.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- half-naked peddler of
- forest gnome
- A meticulous and charismatic illusionist devoted to Chaos.
- elf is frustrated from dealing with sick cows
- a young woman tells of her recent visit with her husband’s family; it was uncomfortable for anyone involved
- a group of half-elfs
- an ugly wizard sullenly clutching their drink and staring off into space
- lanky and stuttering clergyman
Trapped: projectile: trigger: magical sensor (detects race), a hidden turret pops up, and sprays needles. Special: strikes the victim mute for 2 hours.
- small cotton bag holding 21 coins: foreign coin made of brass, worth about 13sp; the face is completely blank, the obverse shows a spiked armor
- 66 bronze foreign coins, in a heap
- Art: drawing depicting Crum’s Cyclops (by Simthandil)