- in the docks, near the Battle-Priest’s Temple
- near the barn
- between the terrace and the natural ford
- the street outside is near heralds offices
- The inn is a small, L-shaped blackened iron building,
with unusually high ceilings.
- The inn is well-known for the talented minstrels.
- Everything is lively and cheerful, but you get the feeling you should keep an eye on your coin-purse and your back in a corner.
- There is a bouquet of wine
- Other services include:
- courier services
- weapon sharpening
- a wake up knock
- Hirelings available:
- archer (shortbow)
- Color scheme:
Peach-Yellow Sandy Brown Lemon
- Innkeeper: Kuoual
- male wood elf, who is quite dull and sometimes argumentative, and who seems somewhat wonderful
- baked pheasant served with rigatoni noodles; goblet of baiju
- artichoke heart and hot pepper kebabs; mug of grog
- chards pastry served with field greens; horn of weak coffee
- boar stuffed with olives served with seasonal greens dressed with cucumbers and roasted pistachios; cup of mead
- Specialty drink: Poker
- Tavern-keeper whose brews are made of sentient creatures, responsible for the disappearance of some guests.
- Cute wild creature and the ferocious parents searching for it.
- Graffiti everywhere. The last few weeks someone has been painting a goat skull on houses throughout town. We’ve been trying to remove the paint but it simply won’t wash off.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- stout peddler of <>
- trader of outfitters
- Talking raccoon, standing as tall as a tall elf, dressed in leathers with a slender sword, bars the way into the forest demanding tribute.
- another man is dejected because his wife threw all of his belongings into the sewer
- a hexologist and a dripping-wet prophet
- a young woman tells of her recent visit with her husbandâ€™s family; it was uncomfortable for anyone involved
- tattooed and stuttering dairymaid
- Flaegra, priestess from exotic realm: on pilgrimage of self-nullification, taking on menial/dangerous tasks such as hauling treasure, carrying torches, under oath to never use considerable powers
- belt pouch holding 23 coins: foreign coin made of platinum, worth about 12sp; the face shows an elemental, the obverse has strange symbols