- near Monastery
- in temple ward, near the Raconteur’s Chateau
- northeast of the fountain
- the street outside is where many oysterers pass on the way to the boat builder’s
- The inn is a two-storey, O-shaped (with a central open courtyard) basalt building,
with a smooth stone floor.
- Special accommodations consist of several halfling rooms on the ground floor.
- The inn is widely known for the flirtatious barmaids.
- All the furniture is cushy and inviting.
- Other services include:
- boot polishing
- gear and clothing mending
- Hirelings available:
- horseman, heavy
- Color scheme:
Persimmon Chartreuse Burgundy
- Innkeeper: Cara
- male orc, who is extremely adaptable and always paternalistic, and who seems a little exhausted
- female tiefling, who is very horrible and often hypocritical, and who seems quite lucky
- thin-sliced cured goat and dwarf beans with a shallot-cream sauce; flagon of hard cider
- poached tuna with soft banana and brazil nut bread and butter; hogshead of brandywine; black currant tarts
- overcooked lamb with gravy; mug of root beer; bread pudding with gooseberry sauce
- boiled elk seasoned with cardamom; hogshead of water; white grape pie
- casserole made of molasses face beans and yellow peppers; flagon of ginger beer
- Gravediggers have discovered a huge, ghoul-filled catacomb under the cemetery.
- A powerful angel is hiding in the city performing good deeds unseen.
- No one has ever come back alive from Cryptic Ridge of Plobli.
- You know what’s strange? Not a single women has given birth in five years. Must be something in the water.
- a portrait of a goat was said to have been lost in Deadly Crypt of Vengeance.
- Daelius Shadowhorn has disappeared without a trace
The following people are currently in the common room:
- half-naked and injured peddler of clogs
- trader of marsh mallows
- smiling old person
- dark-skinned and crippled man
- Ignatius is a bugbear, large and ferocious looking but with one sentence can betray to everyone that he was raised as a noblemanâ€™s manservant.
- two women, apparently scribes, argue about the worldâ€™s shape; the stronger argument suggests that the world is shaped like a peanut
- a distinctive weapon-trainer
- a group of men complaining about silvan
- quite spotless middle-aged man
- haversack holding 21 coins: old goblin coin made of silver, worth about 11sp; the face has strange symbols, the obverse shows a basidirond; it’s not a coin really, but a small ingot
- haversack holding 3 golden beryls
- 41 brass elvish coins, in a barkcloth sack