- the street outside is strangely empty and silent
- The inn is a small, Z-shaped maple building,
with dwarf-wrought iron furnishings.
- Special accommodations consist of many suites with fine furnishings and a nice view.
- The inn is locally known for the rowdy patrons.
- The common room is dimly-lit with sparsely placed candles casting flickering shadows across tables and walls.
- Other services include:
- a surgeon
- courier services
- Hirelings available:
- Color scheme:
Vegas Gold Pine Green Golden Yellow
- Innkeeper: Emma Petersen
- female uruk, who is extremely efficient and often arbitrary, and who seems quite lucky
- butternut squashes and brown trout pastry served with spinach; cup of baiju
- runner beans, pumpkins, and kola nuts fritters with pistachios sauce; goblet of water; candied red grapes with maple syrup
- casserole made of pinto beans and broccolis; tankard of root beer; baked apples fragrant with cinnamon
- baked boar served with fresh barley bread with melted cheese; goblet of brandywine; candied apples with molasses
- blackened bobcat with fresh black bread with cane sugar butter; tankard of brandy
- Specialty drink: Ripping
- A pot of gold stolen from a fey who seeks revenge.
- Dwarven immigrants are arriving in southern cities in droves.
- An alchemist has lost a shipment of supplies to hijackers. If she doesn’t get them back, she faces bankruptcy.
- A pirate galley has sunk, blocking the harbour mouth.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- smiling junior apprentice
- Foul-mouthed old drunkard of a bard immensely popular among young female audience despite being ugly as sin
- a glamorous rakshasa and a stocky hobgoblin snickering
- a bearded augur and a crippled human snickering
- spotless rakshasa
- 45 very used copper foreign coins, in piles
- Luxury: bronze medal with a single large astrophyllite (worth 380 gp)
- Magic Item: Cloak of Alter Reality