- in Phosphorusway on the Bay
- in orc-quarter, near the forum
- The inn is a small, H-shaped limestone building,
with a tiled mosaic floor.
- The inn is locally known for the mostly caters to pseudo classes.
- Silver candle brackets dot the walls, their charges flickering merrily.
- Other services include:
- a musician
- hair cutting
- armor polishing
- courier services
- Hirelings available:
- footman, heavy
- Color scheme:
Honeydew Fire Brick Pale Taupe
- Innkeeper: Cadfan
- female forest gnome, who is a little dense and usually nihilistic, and who seems extremely victorious
- crookneck squash and turnip kebabs; horn of bitter
- roasted plantains and pigeon served with cranberry beans; hogshead of rum
- slightly burnt water chestnuts and pheasant served with croissants; mug of dark coffee
- boiled shellfish and shellfish served with exotic cheese; horn of porter
- A map showing the location of an ancient magic forge is discovered.
- A great dragon was slain, the witch queen banished, and the spirit of the ancient barbarian king destroyed by beings from another realm.
- A farmer has unearthed an old chain five miles long that stretches beneath his fields.
- Strange sounds that have been coming from the nearby field at night, several horses have gone missing or found mutilated.
- A rune-master needs a particularly rare spell component found only in the steppes.
- Local bandits have joined forces with a tribe of hobgoblins.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- unusual and one-eyed high elf
- lizard man
- College student who refuses to grow up, continually fails just enough classes to remain in school, tutors younger students.
- a husky goblin and a scrawny orc staring at each other
- unsightly merchant of information
- box holding 2 pink diamonds