- at a crossroads
- The inn is a large, O-shaped (with a central open courtyard) burnished steel building,
with several leaded glass windows.
- The inn is locally known for the where you can find the best roasted lamb youâ€™ll ever have.
- A body is laid out on a table and everyone is drunk, singing, laughing, and crying.
- Other services include:
- a wake up knock
- a hot bath
- Hirelings available:
- archer (longbow)
- Color scheme:
Ivory Pale Spring Bud Thulian Pink
- Innkeeper: Theshthis
- female gnome, who is quite vigorous and sometimes chaotic, and who seems somewhat startled
- roasted game hen and ham served with brown gravy; flagon of brandywine
- woodcock and leek stew served with mixed greens tossed with mushrooms; cup of birch beer
- simmered pork and lamb served with crusty black bread and butter; mug of light lager
- grilled musk ox and crayfish with steamed red grape; flagon of perry; baked apples fragrant with cinnamon
- Humen riding dragon turtles sell their services as mercenaries to the highest bidder.
- A spell crafter’s familiar has escaped and been said to have summoned a demon.
- A merchant has thousands of bronze pieces hidden in its attic.
- We don’t bury our dead. No we burn’em and keep them in urns. They say if your body is not burned within a days time it rises. Yep, some zombie type thing. So just in case any of you die make sure you got a source of fire handy.
- Hobbits never wash their foot hair because they nurture the parasites that grow there.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- changer (reptilian)
- short man
- stout trader of
- Chitefu the strong, fearless defender of the faith, atheist.
- a couple wardens
- an old woman swears that a blackbird winked at her this morning; the bird must be a familiar of some sort
- a skinny clergyman passed out under a table
- burly child
- satchel holding 34 coins: coin made of bronze, worth about 6sp; the face shows a gorgon, the obverse has a proverb: vigor
- 61 repaired pewter coins, in piles
- Jewelry: rock crystal amulet with a dwarven waraxe on the front and a fist on the back (worth 620 gp)