- south by southwest of the music shop
- between the North Gate and the Sloppy Donkey Tavern
- the street outside is where farmers pass with their produce
- The inn is a large, C-shaped stonework building,
with charms and talismans hanging from the ceiling.
- Special accommodations consist of a number of very small private rooms.
- The inn is widely known for the generous size of its goblets.
- The bar is clearly divided into two groups, and each is muttering and grumbling while eyeing the other side.
- Other services include:
- armor polishing
- boot polishing
- Hirelings available:
- Color scheme:
Lime Light Coral Viridian
- Innkeeper: Furfoot
- female halfling, who is extremely fraudulent and sometimes cynical, and who seems extremely amused
- boiled black turtle beans and turkey with seasoned papaya; hogshead of cider; red grape cake
- deep-fried peahen with oatmeal bread; cup of mulled cider
- Graffiti everywhere. The last few weeks someone has been painting a goat skull on houses throughout town. We’ve been trying to remove the paint but it simply won’t wash off.
- Elves are useless; their bones are too brittle to perform any real work without risking injury.
- A ship whose decks are littered with dead birds for no apparent reason.
- Artificers inspired by a mad god, building slaves to do its bidding.
- A conjurer has just turned the captain of the city guard into an ant.
- Number-obsessed cult, seeking to have everyone conform in the face of their immutable reality.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- gruesome tiefling
- distinctive mature smuggler of perfumes
- elegant, obedient monk
- A highly-skilled warrior filled with self-doubt has a mental breakdown every five minutes.
- The formerly afflicted werewolf who has been cured of his lycanthropy but canâ€™t get rid of the feeling how much he enjoyed tearing up children and devouring their flesh.
- a stocky hobgoblin ordering food
- stocky, cooperative horsemaster
Trapped: by saying a certain word, spikes protrude from the ceiling, which descends slowly. Also: an alarm attracts nearby hostile creatures. Special: remains of some sort nearby give a warning as to the trap’s effects.
- Art: potato-sized dodecahedron made of amblygonite (by Grand Duke Acylbr the Radiant Assassin)