- near the Hunter Crossing
- the street outside is where gemcutters work
- just outside, Loud “haggling” between a merchant and “customer” who are working together as part of a scheme to bring in other custom.
- The inn is a small, V-shaped adobe building,
with exotic art work.
- Special accommodations consist of a number of cots in the stables.
- The inn is well-known for the erotic entertainment.
- The place is spotless and completely empty.
- Other services include:
- courier services
- Hirelings available:
- leather worker
- Color scheme:
Mountbatten Pink Bulgarian Rose Lavender Magenta
- Innkeeper: Silverdagger
- male rakshasa, who is quite leader-like and usually condescending
- walrus stuffed with squab; flagon of milk
- apricot pudding with butternut pancakes; goblet of ginger beer
- battered chickpeas served with mustard greenses; flagon of coffee
- A cursed military fort that slowly makes the inhabitants insane.
- DÃºathgraug found a map behind a painting bought at an estate sale.
- Pixies arise as a result of disgusting unnatural acts hobbits perform with the trees surrounding their homes.
- Dwarfs worship a deity best likened to a living slot machine who rewards their greed with increased material returns.
- Hobbits steal luck from everyone they encounter, deliberately ruining the fortunes of their neighbors.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- bald and injured half-elf
- bald and poisoned (striped toadstool) merchant of hemp
- tattooed priest
- Child who sneezes constantly is a high-ranking cleric in a well-known order.
- Fat and timid merchant-wizard on a quest to destroy his half-demon daughter
- a copper-skinned kender and a pretty artificer shouting
- one patron is getting legal advice from another
- a group of poets
- elegant, a little excited girl
- box holding 22 coins: antiquated goblin coin made of platinum, worth about 7sp; the face shows a crescent, the obverse shows a roc
- Jewelry: plain brass arm spiral (worth 900 gp)