- at a crossroads
- the street outside is filled with the scent of burning wood
- just outside, A loudly proselytizing cleric steps down from his wooden crate and confronts one of the PCs telling them he has vital information that could help them, repeating some cryptic information in his tirade. Before they depart he delivers a minor prophecy of little consequence, and when the prophecy comes true later that evening afterward the cleric is nowhere to be found.
- The inn is a small, I-shaped limestone building,
with a slate roof.
- Special accommodations consist of a few large rooms with beds and straw mattresses.
- The inn is locally known for the religious patrons.
- The common room is well-lit with large wooden wagon-wheel chandeliers covered in candles.
- Other services include:
- a musician
- horse grooming
- Hirelings available:
- Color scheme:
Mint Cream Dark Spring Green Carnelian
- Innkeeper: GÃ¼nsel Frenzywright
- male centaur, who is very logical and always fearsome, and who seems very startled
- stewed mule and sheep heart with seasoned sour cherry; cup of milk
- poached squab and boar served with manicotti noodles; flagon of water
- smoked turkey served with brown gravy; flagon of milk
- An alchemist has lost a shipment of supplies to hijackers. If she doesn’t get them back, she faces bankruptcy.
- Pregnant princess, soon in labour, hiding from her family.
- Grove of sentient trees, surrounded by their sapling and guardians.
- People grow suspicious of half-orc merchants peddling gold dragon parts in the market.
- Primitive heathens are throwing parties in the woods.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- strong, relieved man
- elegant and starving half-elf
- beautiful and foul-smelling cleric
- a little stout, a little infuriated hill dwarf
- A highly social, highly isolated Luddite whose only means of communication is technology.
- a stout battlemage and a carpet-maker whispering
- a halfling and a gnome
- a forest gnome
- peddler of hornpipes
Trapped: portcullis; trigger: reverse pressuer plate (when crate is moved);
Special: remains of some sort nearby give a warning as to the trap’s effects.
- Luxury: elder wood small box (worth 750 gp)
- Art: banner: argent (silver) pawprint on a field of purpure (purple) (by WindFoot)