- in the docks, near the cenotaph
- between the Champion’s Fence and the sanctum
- the street outside is where a few scullions offer their services
- The inn is a three-storey, I-shaped limestone building,
with exotic art work.
- Special accommodations consist of a few suites with fine furnishings and a nice view.
- The inn is well-known for the local gossip.
- It feels unsettlingly normal.
- Other services include:
- a storyteller
- a wake up knock
- Hirelings available:
- Color scheme:
Light Salmon Pink Olive Dark Violet
- Innkeeper: Irene
- female passing as male elf, who is a little gifted and usually wrathful, and who seems a little grouchy
- stewed midge with crackers; hogshead of tea
- baked mung beans and squab served with cornbread; tankard of porter
- roasted crayfish with herb-encrusted white grape; tankard of hot mulled cider; pastries with marzipan
- Specialty drink: Blisterin’ Hot
- Every night the doors are barred and windows covered, for something goes bump in the night.
- We are waiting on a supply caravan to hit town. Problem is it was suppose to be here last week. Wonder what the delay is.
- This morning a wine merchant found a strange potion in one of his shipments.
- A mighty berserker too easily provoked, but with good intentions.
- A cart overturned near the Shadow-Priestess’s Priory, releasing a small miner.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- An adorable, reliable poulterer, who fights a predilection for an intoxicating weed.
- a spotless hobbit and a phraint staring at each other
Trapped: electrical; trigger: by hitting a trip wire, the surface becomes electrified.
- small box holding 34 coins: modern coin made of tortoise shell, worth about 11sp; the face has a proverb: determination, the obverse shows a leviathan
- 54 platinum dwarven coins, in a heap
- Magic Item: Bixbyite of Fools’ Gold