- near the commons
- The inn is a small, rectangular marble building,
with unusually low ceilings.
- The inn is widely known for the exotic entertainment.
- It’s bitterly cold, though the patrons seem not to notice or care.
- Other services include:
- gear and clothing mending
- body disposal
- Hirelings available:
- horseman, heavy
- Color scheme:
Rose Taupe Carmine Pink Dark Brown
- Innkeeper: Kicraw
- male human, who is a little clever and usually godly, and who seems somewhat victorious
- scallion and chili bean kebabs; goblet of mead; candied starfruits with molasses
- spicy sausage in a sauce of chili beans, sproutses, and frijole negros; goblet of weak coffee
- baked beef and turnip served with spaghetti noodles; tankard of summer wheat beer
- boar stuffed with asparaguses; mug of sparkling red wine; bread pudding with bilberry sauce
- Demons are possessing monsters and causing havoc.
- People grow suspicious of half-orc merchants peddling gold dragon parts in the market.
- A map showing the location of an ancient magic forge is discovered.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- plain very young habilar, light
- overweight, amused dragonborn
- An ancient red dragon, who has lost its interest in amassing power or treasure, has abducted the princess, renowned across the kingdoms for her beauty, charm, and intellect â€” for the pleasure of her conversation.
- Cruel King geased to live as a lowly commoner for 101 days without revealing his true nature.
- two women share recipes for squirrel stew
- a plain-looking man tries to flirt with the barmaid, but she is uninterested
- tall and injured musician
- small box holding 18 coins: rock gnome coin made of brass, worth about 13sp; the face is completely blank, the obverse shows a light hammer; it’s damaged
- 51 good antiquated gold coins, in neat stacks
- Luxury: a copy of The Misadventures of Blake Shern the Street Singer (worth 650 gp)
- Art: pennant: verdant sword on a field of or (gold)
- Magic Item: Goggles of Know