- the street outside is where men of rank or privilege who require discretion look for companions
- The inn is a large, I-shaped brick building,
with dwarf-wrought iron furnishings.
- Special accommodations consist of a number of hammocks in the common room.
- The inn is well-known for the friendly ghost which wanders around kitchen after dark.
- A body is laid out on a table and everyone is drunk, singing, laughing, and crying.
- There is a bouquet of crabapple
- Other services include:
- last rites
- a hot bath
- Hirelings available:
- Color scheme:
Pastel Pink Cornflower Blue Dark Taupe
- Innkeeper: Pkar Sandgrease
- female centaur, who is quite thrifty and frequently lazy, and who seems somewhat exasperated
- shredded mutton seasoned with chili; hogshead of root beer
- baked broad beans and eel with spit-roasted sour cherry; horn of mulled sauvignon blanc spiced with chicory; honey rolls
- charred mung beans served with okras; cup of sake
- breaded horse and grouse served with chili beans; goblet of coffee; black currant tarts
- Specialty drink: Slag
- A spice-merchant is a collector of rare magical items.
- A wandering giant fire worm
- The town may be hiring mercenaries to augment the town guard.
- An page going into a hostile kingdom needs an escort.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- blonde woman
- drab peddler of clothing
- Patience in the shadow of a chimney was a virtue he had perfected by pondering whether he had sneaked or if he had slunk?
- Short, older by some dozen years and bored, he was nonetheless in charge of his uniformly young, tall and well-equipped companions.
- an orc nursing an ale
- an unsightly wattler and a scrawny kobold being obnoxious
- peddler of provisions
- small box holding 22 coins: dwarven coin made of electrum, worth about 10sp; the face shows an axe, the obverse is completely blank
- Luxury: jade trinket emblazoned with runes of platinum (worth 500 gp)