- at a crossroads
- near the pass
- the street outside is where many threshers pass with their produce
- The inn is a two-storey, C-shaped wooden building,
with unusually high ceilings.
- The inn is well-known for the famous as the home of sludge.
- A small fire crackles in the hearth, but the chimney is clearly clogged, because the smoke has filled the room.
- Other services include:
- boot polishing
- an errand boy
- Hirelings available:
- Color scheme:
Turquoise Pigment Green Amethyst
- Innkeeper: Feststench
- female uruk, who is quite harsh and occasionally pious, and who seems a little hungry
- female elf, who is extremely ridiculous and occasionally moody, and who seems very startled
- roasted bobcat and rainbow trout served with wax beans; goblet of juice; cheese and blackberry blintz
- spit-roasted ox and crab with garlic sauce; hogshead of brandy; cake
- broiled elephant scalp with black bread and butter; goblet of porter
- beef stuffed with grouse served with seasonal greens dressed with roasted beechnuts and almonds; mug of brandywine; clove scones
- charred heron with unleavened bread; mug of wine
- baked beef served with broad beans; mug of brandy
- Last night a mysterious gnoll bet their life and won 50,000 gold pieces.
- Chamber smells of ozone, for a reason, and is guarded by an olive oil golem.
- Elf-Queen Irime, whom elves revere as the pinnacle of natural beauty, is really a dog-ugly hag glamoured up with fae charms.
- A man kills himself to frame another of murder.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- trader of food
- Gelatinous Bob, the only known ooze who can communicate, might be able to help with your problem â€¦ if he decides you arenâ€™t tasty first.
- An ever preset silent watching child, who always whispers to the people the PCs talk to during a conversation.
- a nun and a prophet
- a dark-skinned ropemaker and a vintner
- a pair of hobgoblins shouting
- somewhat burly paladin
- backpack holding 33 coins: outdated orcish coin made of pewter, worth about 18sp; the face shows a panda, the obverse shows a javelin
- 22 mint modern electrum coins, in a duffel