- near South Gate
- north of the Animal Trader Shop Way
- The inn is a large, rectangular dragonscale building,
with dwarf-wrought iron tables and chairs.
- The inn is widely known for the amazing selection of wines.
- The common room is dimly-lit with sparsely placed candles casting flickering shadows across tables and walls.
- There is a redolence of bread
- Other services include:
- weapon sharpening
- a wake up knock
- armor polishing
- Hirelings available:
- Color scheme:
Yellow Carnelian Electric Lime
- Innkeeper: KemsÃª
- male kender, who is a little fussy and usually absent-minded, and who seems a little hungry
- grilled lizard served with mixed greens tossed with white grapes; flagon of milk; honey rolls
- smoked boar and duck with hot pepper relish; mug of mead
- casserole made of asparagus peas and artichoke hearts; hogshead of perry; baked apples fragrant with cinnamon
- boiled eel with smoked black cherry; tankard of coffee; apple cobbler
- casserole made of mung peas and sweet potatos; goblet of lager
- The squash crop has grown three times as tall as usual.
- Man-eating ghost prowl the swamp for food.
- Zombies pouring upon unsuspecting treasure-seekers, driving them towards a deadly pit.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- somewhat crippled cleric
- blonde, furtive guild officer
- A cautious but polished alchemist, who is known to have a loathing of the nobility.
- a crippled goblin
- a plain-looking man tries to flirt with the barmaid, but she is uninterested
- kender is crestfallen; their dog bit their best customer today
- two young men discuss peat-cutters; one thinks that, since they live in marshy areas, peat-cutters have spotted bellies and webbed feet
- peddler of food
- belt pouch holding 3 orange tourmalines and 3 blue diamonds
- Art: portrait of an aphid
- Magic Item: Fluorite of Cone of Cold