- the street outside is strewn with the rubble and debris of a collapsed building
- just outside, Weather changes dramatically and unexpectedly; reroll on weather table, or change fair weather to foul and vice-versa. Roll twice on following table, once for actual cause and once for the generally accepted cause by locals: Freak weather patterns.
- The inn is a small, Z-shaped carved stone building,
with charms and talismans hanging from the ceiling.
- Special accommodations consist of a handful of huge private rooms.
- The inn is locally known for the gambling den.
- The whole place feels vaguely threatening.
- Other services include:
- a storyteller
- a hot bath
- Hirelings available:
- leather worker
- Color scheme:
Flax French Rose Pale Amaranth Pink
- Innkeeper: Fabiana Souza
- indeterminate warforged, who is extremely hot-tempered and rarely polite, and who seems quite despondent
- ox stuffed with clams; horn of water
- charbroiled muskrat with dark bread with tamarind jelly; mug of ginger beer; snow berry cake
- casserole made of mung beans and acorn squashes; horn of mead
- baked shellfish and pork served with rice noodles; goblet of birch beer; pastries with cane sugar
- donkey stuffed with mung beans; tankard of mulled red wine
- Creeping Waterways of the 13 Geases is the last resting place of Scorpion Claws Fangchopper.
- Talaesse’s child was caught in an enormous spider web; luckily the spider was no where to be found.
- The Witch Queen was in contact with the Mountain King.
- Grove of sentient trees, surrounded by their sapling and guardians.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- elegant, ridiculed dwarf
- Beautiful Half-kobold princess searching for her natural father
- a lanky hydromancer nursing an ale
- a half-naked grey elf and a glamorous gnome shouting
- belt pouch holding 2 7mm baroque pearlses and 3 yellow sapphires
- Luxury: fine oils (worth 820 gp)