- at the corner of Turnips Landing and H Way
- the street outside is where mercenaries patrol on the way to the stockade
- just outside, A freak-show Carnival comes to town! Carnival Barkers attempt to recruit all demi-humans maybe even resorting to kidnapping if they are particularly freakish. Rigged games of chance have a base 10% chance of success and 50% of the time return counterfeit coin or cursed prizes.
- The inn is a small, Z-shaped cloth and poles building,
with exotic art work.
- The inn is well-known for the unsightly courtesans.
- The common room is warmly glowing with oil-soaked torches lining the walls and pillars of the main floor.
- Other services include:
- a musician
- a storyteller
- Hirelings available:
- Color scheme:
Midnight Blue Dark Jungle Green Green-Yellow
- Innkeeper: Gwenhwyfar
- male human, who is a little irreverent and frequently grim, and who seems quite exasperated
- male aarakocra, who is extremely driven and usually insulting, and who seems quite exhausted
- boar stuffed with veal served with capon egg omelette; hogshead of milk
- roasted clams with stone-ground mustard sauce; tankard of porter
- garlicky venison served with yellow peppers; mug of porter
- breaded clams with mixed greens; hogshead of cider; goji berry pie
- grilled sweet onions and lizard served with hot peppers; hogshead of mead; cake
- Specialty drink: Slush
- Chamber smells of ozone, for a reason, and is guarded by a flesh golem.
- Giant, berserk animals running free, their master in hiding.
- Members of a new gang have blocked a street and demand a toll from all who pass.
- A noblewoman who buys the masterpieces of little-known artists, presenting them as her own and arranging the deaths of those whose work she claims.
- Mighty sorcerer disdaining the traditional tools of the trade, defeating every challenger with merely a look.
- Clerics who have resurrected a long-dead hero discovered she’s not what they thought.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- beautiful, somewhat detestable human
- A grizzled mercenary mage with a propensity for musical metaphors still yearns for his childhood dream of being a concert violinist.
- A benevolent king of a kingdom long vanquished, bound by mighty arcane illusions to believe that his kingdom still stands, causing him to roam through his cobweb-infested palace, giving orders and speaking with servants and friends long-dead and forgotten.
- a graceful battlemage dressed in the garments of an archivist of autumnstring, mistress of grace
- a pair of beastmasters
- fancy, a little energetic guard searching for rare spices
- Jewelry: ring; bone ornamented with aquamarine (worth 600 gp)