- the street outside is infested by packs of wild dogs, and worse
- just outside, Villager of 40 years and is dragged into the streets and savagely beaten with sticks. Dies of wounds and eaten by stray dogs in 3 hours, alone in the street, wailing and in agony.
- The inn is a two-storey, rectangular timber and brick building,
with unusually high ceilings and charms and talismans hanging from the walls.
- Special accommodations consist of many dwarf rooms underground.
- The inn is widely known for the large firepit in the center of the common room.
- Everything in sight is moldy, tarnished, broken, or some combination of the three.
- Other services include:
- an errand boy
- boot polishing
- hair cutting
- Hirelings available:
- Color scheme:
Lavender Gray Carnelian Office Green
- Innkeeper: Sukriye Bozbeyli
- indeterminate forest gnome, who is a little tardy and usually even-tempered, and who seems a little exhausted
- roasted red onions and shellfish with smoked pear; hogshead of gin
- pulled sea bass with crescent rolls; horn of cider; honey rolls
- mutton and squab pie; tankard of white grape juice
- beef sausage and lamb pastry; hogshead of coffee
- A plague that keeps the diseased conscious but kills their bodies.
- Female elves must bewitch men in order to get pregnantâ€”all male elves are sterile.
- Stone Redoubt of the Beatific Ones is the last resting place of Manople  Legimpaler.
- An evil magi is terrorizing a small town nominally ruled by the city.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- dirty warrant officer
- skinny and lame mature trainer
- dark-haired and one-armed slave
- A calm, filthy miner, evincing a penchant for the pursuit of wealth.
- a stout goblin
- belt pouch holding 12 coins: elvish coin made of polished stone, worth about 16sp; the face shows a vampire, the obverse is completely blank; it’s mostly illegible
- 37 electrum mountain dwarf coins, in a duffel
- Jewelry: claw brooch with a glyph on the front and a rune on the back (worth 700 gp)