- at a crossroads
- in the docks, near the Troubadour’s Studio
- between the garden and the Typefounder’s Way
- The inn is a large, V-shaped slate building,
with a slate roof and exotic art work.
- Special accommodations consist of a number of wooden cots in the cellar.
- The inn is well-known for the brothel.
- The common room is well-lit with large wooden wagon-wheel chandeliers covered in candles.
- Other services include:
- tack and saddle care
- weapon sharpening
- armor polishing
- Hirelings available:
- Color scheme:
Rose Gold Lavender Pink Pale Spring Bud
- Innkeeper: Egbert
- female elf, who is very renowned and usually tenebrous, and who seems very exasperated
- glazed fish with gravy; mug of water
- smoked swan with pancakes; mug of baiju
- baked lamb and moose with cabbage tossed with onions; tankard of kumquat juice
- undercooked catfish with pastry-wrapped starfruit; flagon of cider
- Specialty drink: Smelter
- Mysterious slithering comes from a haunted wood at night.
- Valeria is a charlatan who uses cheap magic powders to impress his feeble-minded human followers.
- This morning a wine merchant found a strange potion in one of his shipments.
- A man kills himself to frame another of murder.
- Petty thief running from authorities, unfortunately meeting old “friends”.
- Dragons can sense when their kin are harmed or killed.
- A lone avarian seeks to enter the treasure room of the local magistrate.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- handsome paladin
- a little scary merchant of fur and pelts
- husky guard searching for rare incense
- Tameimo, a grey-haired librarian, demands exactitude and has a severe demeanor. But she does love to whisper secrets, and a little sweetness weans them out of her – if it’s fed to her just right.
- a group of jongleurs talking to the inn keeper
- a couple orcs arguing
- a copper-skinned halfling comforting a small child
- half-naked phraint
- small scarlet bag holding 3 coins: dwarven coin made of bronze, worth about 10sp; the face shows a hydra, the obverse has runes
- 65 average outdated pewter coins, in a knapsack
- Luxury: a copy of The Memoirs of Ryngeware Hialpsdattir (worth 650 gp)