- in hobgoblin-quarter, near the Templar’s Gate
- the street outside is controlled by The Talon Collector Boys, an unforgiving gang of neâ€™er-do-wells
- The inn is a small, H-shaped basalt building,
with a tiled mosaic floor and exotic art work.
- The inn is locally known for the unusually spacious rooms.
- Everything is lively and cheerful, but you get the feeling you should keep an eye on your coin-purse and your back in a corner.
- the inn is rumored to be a front for the worshippers of pansy, guardian of forgotten dreams.
- Other services include:
- a storyteller
- a masseuse
- Hirelings available:
- horseman, light
- Color scheme:
Light Gray Davy’s Gray Dark Cerulean
- Innkeeper: Tarsik
- female rock gnome, who is extremely peaceful and occasionally boorish, and who seems very grouchy
- stewed quail and rice bean with honeyed mustard sauce; flagon of bitter
- seasoned partridge served with soybeans; horn of rain water
- roasted fox ear with buttermilk biscuits; horn of porter
- chards and grouse pastry; horn of sweet mead; baked apples fragrant with cinnamon
- Specialty drink: Crasher
- A chill wind has begun causing the mirrors to rot.
- A group of dragons has banded together to increase their power.
- Barge pirates have made a deal with a covey of hags and exact a high toll to use the river.
- A mirror that reveals the muses and talents of people, making them vulnerable.
- Eye Tyrants are arriving in huge numbers from the realms above.
- A lonely hag seeks 15 souls of the guilty to make her young and beautiful again.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- fair-haired merchant of transportation
- tanned and crippled warforged
- dripping-wet and one-handed shoemaker
- very homely, rejected person
- Brutal, skilled soldier breaks into inconsolable sobbing when insulted.
- a pair of dwarves being obnoxious
- a watchman is annoyed that a notorious pickpocket escaped from custody today
- quite clean person
- 24 iron foreign coins, in piles