- in the docks, near the Hexologist’s Academy
- just outside, A pig rushes by the party, followed by a villager calling “Mathilda! MATHILDA! Come back!”
- The inn is a large, I-shaped timber framed building,
with exotic art work.
- The inn is widely known for the famous as the home of lager.
- Only a few guttering candles keep the darkness at bay.
- Other services include:
- weapon sharpening
- courier services
- Hirelings available:
- Huranth, megalomaniacal man-at-arms: waits for the perfect moment to announce ambitions, attempts to take command of party through rather charismatic speechifying, points out blunders of PC leadership, lampoons PC foibles, issues general mockery (you’ve earned this one, DM)
- Color scheme:
Han Blue Amaranth Cerise Pale Silver
- Innkeeper: Samuel Mills
- female satyr, who is extremely misguided and never conformist, and who seems very vindicated
- stewed clams and sheep sausage served with crusty three-grain bread and butter; flagon of perry
- poached okras served with wheat noodles; hogshead of water; pastries with cane sugar
- No one has ever come back alive from Haunted Fane of Horrors.
- A halfling arcanist has discovered a new powerful school of magic.
- A blackguard is organizing monsters in an area.
- An enchanter has just turned the captain of the city guard into an armadillo.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- suspicious-looking, exuberant vendor of outfitters
- copper-skinned and obese guide
- homely mature peddler of reagents
- Fetav could never go unnoticed, with her bright red hair which could never be tamed, and the vanity which prevent her from cutting it off, so every time she picked a pocket, she would have to make a scene of it.
- Obese chimney sweep is too stubborn to lose weight or change occupations and demands large quantities of lube
- a sleepy rhapsodist and a preacher
- a woman is convinced that her son is the next great sculptor
- attractive earl
- belt pouch holding 20 coins: goblin coin made of brass, worth about 13sp; the face has a proverb: always compassion, the obverse shows a lemure devil
- barrel holding 4 orange garnets and 4 red alexandrites
- 56 brass coins, in a heap
- Jewelry: palladium neck ring (worth 540 gp)
- Magic Item: Ring of Mass Suggestion – wraithstone inlaid with angelâ€™s skins