- the street outside is where a few warreners are known to pass with their produce
- The inn is a single-storey, square woodwork building,
with several leaded glass windows.
- The inn is locally known for the quality of its menu.
- The place is dark and nearly empty. One group at the back are having a hushed conversation.
- Other services include:
- thugs for hire
- Hirelings available:
- Odal the unwashed: a bog warrior who lavishes his skin with all manner of reeking morasses, mires, bog waters and sloughs
- habilar, heavy
- habilar, light
- Color scheme:
Dark Pink Pear Lavender Blush
- Innkeeper: Icig
- indeterminate rock gnome, who is very well-mannered and always earnest, and who seems somewhat comfortable
- seasoned shellfish and radish served with cannellini beans; horn of brandy
- crayfish pie; tankard of perry
- casserole made of bean sprouts and cranberry beans; hogshead of milk
- trout soup served with cabbage; horn of brandy; red grape pie
- A guild of messengers dabbling in smuggling, protective of their monopoly.
- Hobbit magicians are a joke because the hobbit brain is objectively smaller than the brains of other races.
- Last night a mysterious hobgoblin bet their life and won 50,000 gold pieces.
- Thousands of spiders have been seen migrating to their summer webs.
- An alchemist’s familiar has escaped and been said to have summoned a demon.
- Worms the size of a dog have burrowed through the ground destroying nearly all the crops.
- Ruffians and pickpockets have increased activity near the courtyard is a popular picnic-ground. The city watch have advised that they are concentrating on other areas and will be unable to provide relief immediately
The following people are currently in the common room:
- sleepy smuggler of rare perfume
- Rhaldeia is a large, tall but quiet human mercenary who often uses smoking as an excuse to stand outside or away from the crowd.
- a warforged and a tanned drow
- a spotless warforged and a bearleader
- a couple diviners
- a dwarf
- bundle holding 27 coins: orcish coin made of iron, worth about 16sp; the face shows a martlet, the obverse is completely blank
- wool pouch holding 3 orange spinels
- Luxury: a copy of The Angelic Tablets of Asdis Hedinfridsdatter (worth 620 gp)
- Magic Item: Jacket, Silk of Melf’s Acid Arrow