- in the docks, near the Escaladeur’s Storm Shelter
- The inn is a single-storey, C-shaped stone building,
with exotic art work.
- The inn is well-known for the well-informed staff.
- The common room is well-lit with large wooden wagon-wheel chandeliers covered in candles.
- Other services include:
- a masseuse
- a storyteller
- Hirelings available:
- Color scheme:
Amaranth Cerise Medium Teal Blue Deep Chestnut
- Innkeeper: Quickfang
- male phraint, who is extremely easily discouraged and sometimes wicked, and who seems a little amused
- casserole made of zucchinis and lima beans; cup of ginger beer
- seasoned crab served with couscous; flagon of kefir
- porcelain pudding with fresh peasant bread with tamarind marmalade; flagon of sake
- Specialty drink: Orcish
- The mists whisper secrets at midnight if you venture into them alone and naked.
- A covered wagon has overturned, spilling hundreds of foreign gold pieces into the street.
- Hobbits never wash their foot hair because they nurture the parasites that grow there.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- scarred pot mender
- crippled, funny man
- fancy and lame peddler of
- suspicious-looking and deaf woman
- An emissary of the Mountain Ape tribes come down from the forests, waits to for his audience with the local king, dressed in the skins of large predators that fell to his prodigious strength.
- a bald halberdier and a scary cobbler
- short fellow
- haversack holding 14 coins: devil coin made of silver, worth about 6sp; the face is completely blank, the obverse has runes
- 30 pewter coins, in a box