- in temple ward, near the Pathfinder’s Fountain
- The inn is a small, O-shaped (with a central open courtyard) rammed earth building,
with several leaded glass windows and exotic art work.
- Special accommodations consist of several cots in the stables.
- The inn is locally known for the flirtatious barmaids.
- A warm glow emanates from the hearth.
- Other services include:
- an errand boy
- a surgeon
- Hirelings available:
- Color scheme:
Salmon Light Slate Gray Rich Carmine
- Innkeeper: Henry Kurzmann
- male rock gnome, who is extremely subjective and rarely noncompetitive, and who seems a little despondent
- smoked veal and partridge seasoned with anise; goblet of akavit; fennel scones
- raw musk ox and peppers served with linguini noodles; tankard of sweet mead
- fried oysters and beef with greens tossed with onions; hogshead of milk
- beef and hare pie; flagon of hard cider
- Artificers inspired by a mad god, building slaves to do its bidding.
- Noble, drugged but in expensive clothes, vengeful towards any witness.
- A coercer has just turned the captain of the city guard into a bull.
- A infestation of stirges drives yuan-ti closer to civilized lands.
- The cook is serving meat pies that are really made of phraint.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- gruesome, ashamed curate
- ugly and obese woman
- elegant black marketeer
- a little homely and injured gnome
- A forgetful singing shop keeper with bad debts & forgotten about deals
- a knifeman
- a short blackjack
- a woman complains that a skunk has taken up residence under her home; she blames her neighbor for luring it there
- spellspun pouch holding 15 coins: foreign coin made of electrum, worth about 15sp; the face has strange symbols, the obverse shows a kraken