- at the corner of Snetchnia Way and Incomparable Avenue
- within the pavilion
- just outside, Ergativity outbreak: it becomes unclear who is the subject and who the object of actions. After it’s over, decide by die roll if the players robbed or were robbed, the townsfolk burned themselves or something else etc.
- The inn is a large, Z-shaped carved stone building,
with a tiled mosaic floor.
- The inn is locally known for the secluded alcoves for discreet affairs.
- A warm glow emanates from the hearth.
- Other services include:
- hair cutting
- Hirelings available:
- Color scheme:
Maya Blue Amethyst Rich Lavender
- Innkeeper: Cloelia Seneca
- female forest gnome, who is quite rational and often glib, and who seems extremely amused
- dried out partridge served with runner beans; cup of brandy
- fried boar and catfish with shredded greens; horn of porter
- hare stuffed with beef served with field greens; cup of water; cantaloupe cobbler
- A changeling finding out his true fey nature at puberty.
- The river that flows through all the worlds and the souls of the dead it sweeps along.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- “Spiderbite” Sanzorr: neck and shoulder grossly swollen w/leaking welts, only one good arm, froths at the mouth a bit
- Brother Cedric is a stout, cheerful man who has devoted his life to healing the ill; nobody knows that the bodies of those heâ€™s failed to heal are sold to chirurgeons and necromancers, rather than respectfully interred.
- a hill dwarf
- tall and crippled man
- haversack holding 14 coins: foreign coin made of electrum, worth about 3sp; the face has a rune, the obverse has a rune
- Luxury: pitcher-sized octahedron made of rock crystal (worth 480 gp)
- Art: hemp wall-hanging depicting a forest scene