- in a slum district, near the cliff
- the street outside is controlled by The Scab Chewer Runners, a guild-run gang of petty thieves
- The inn is a two-storey, C-shaped plaster and timber building,
with exotic art work.
- Special accommodations consist of a few bunkrooms.
- The inn is well-known for the particularly tasty cured goat.
- The common room is dimly-lit with sparsely placed candles casting flickering shadows across tables and walls.
- one of the rooms hosts an interpreter.
- Other services include:
- courier services
- an errand boy
- a surgeon
- courier services
- Hirelings available:
- Dox the Dreadful: hollowed-out brain case occupied by crew of tiny parasitic aliens/demons, skull springs open if in grave danger, occupants bail out and attempt to flee
- Color scheme:
Light Gray Royal Blue Moss Green
- Innkeeper: Kiele
- male silvan, who is a little emotional and sometimes wicked, and who seems somewhat amused
- sauteed wild mushrooms with kola nuts sauce & demi-glace; mug of water
- slightly burnt caterpillar with muffins; horn of perry; sweetbread
- cauliflower and mung pea kebabs; flagon of tamarind juice
- An evil geomancer is terrorizing a small town nominally ruled by the city.
- Clerics who have resurrected a long-dead hero discovered she’s not what they thought.
- Demons are possessing monsters and causing havoc.
- An ancient evil cult banished long ago is said to be returning.
- A flight of small drakes, unparalleled in the accuracy of their flaming breath, loyal to anyone who feeds them.
- A farm nearby hasnâ€™t been heard from in days.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- ugly and starving trainee
- tall and foul-smelling smuggler of sulphur
- A cautious but polished alchemist, who is known to have a loathing of the nobility.
- Khety, the curvaceous, caring mother, harbors the secret shame, and desire for forgiveness, of cannibalizing one of her children many winters ago.
- a very hairy man insists that the town needs more barbers