- by Mount ZankÃ±ammtree Bridge
- the street outside is where men of rank or privilege who require discretion look for companions
- The inn is a three-storey, rectangular carved stone building,
with a tiled mosaic floor.
- Special accommodations consist of a handful of cots in the stables.
- The inn is well-known for the mostly caters to pseudo classes.
- A warm glow emanates from the hearth.
- Other services include:
- hair cutting
- weapon sharpening
- a ranger who offers: bow repair
- boot polishing
- Hirelings available:
- Color scheme:
Light Blue Dark Slate Gray Cerulean Blue
- Innkeeper: Eimmoa
- male centaur, who is quite hands-on and frequently sentimental, and who seems somewhat wonderful
- steamed brown trout with a creamy lemon-garlic sauce; mug of bitter; turmeric scones
- wild mushroom and green pepper chowder served with mixed greens dressed with sliced runner bean; cup of juice
- elk stuffed with shrimp served with field greens dressed with cashews; cup of grog
- Specialty drink: Flame
- The Witch Queen was in contact with the Mountain King.
- Giant, berserk animals running free, their master in hiding.
- Primitive heathens are throwing parties in the woods.
- Talking carpenter ant reside in the forest.
- Private BraveThorn of the The Kinfolk of the Neighborly Onyx Mercenaries
The following people are currently in the common room:
- quite hairy, silly woman
- husky woman
- An old monk, who since long sacrificed his eternal soul to an evil outsider to ensure his peopleâ€™s victory against a rampaging horde of Orcs, has seemingly outsmarted the outsider by prolonging his life through his monk abilities, never granting the outsider the claim to his immortal soul.
- one patron is deliberating with another about possibly running for political office
- an ugly enameler
- gruesome, threatened dean
- small box holding 15 coins: gnomish coin made of silver, worth about 10sp; the face has a proverb: labor, the obverse has a rune
- Luxury: large engraving depicting a forest scene (worth 650 gp)
- Jewelry: plain brass choker (worth 350 gp)