- The inn is a small, U-shaped basalt building,
with charms and talismans hanging from the walls.
- The inn is well-known for the romantic atmosphere.
- The common room is warmly glowing with oil-soaked torches lining the walls and pillars of the main floor.
- There is a aroma of bread
- Other services include:
- weapon sharpening
- a ranger who offers: scouting
- Hirelings available:
- Color scheme:
Prussian Blue Forest Green Mint Green
- Innkeeper: Larka
- female warforged, who is extremely shy and often scheming, and who seems somewhat alert
- stewed pork served with crusty crabapple and chestnut bread with apple jelly; flagon of brandywine; sweetbread
- undercooked reindeer and eggplant served with southern peas; cup of hard cider
- baked trout served with macadamia biscuits; horn of birch beer
- boiled squab and goat served with onions and mustard greenses; goblet of hard cider
- molasses face bean and fava coceira kebabs; horn of oat stout
- Cute wild creature and the ferocious parents searching for it.
- Mysterious giggling comes from a haunted wood at night.
- A shape-changed beholder is gathering mentally controlled servitors.
- A room where everything turns invisible, including the treasure and guardian therein.
- There are many old ruins in the civilized area. They are from a previous age.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- a little tanned, calm guard searching for turkeys
- graceful vendor of ale (/gallon)
- A man possessing riches beyond imagination, everything he could want within the grasp of his (literally) iron hand, yet more miserable than the lowliest peasant.
- in the corner, bath-owner and hayward play chess
- a few conjurers
- dripping-wet, energetic merchant
- small box holding 13 coins: freshly-minted orcish coin made of platinum, worth about 8sp; the face shows a symbol, the obverse is completely blank
- haversack holding 2 pale blue diamonds
- 35 pewter elvish coins, scattered about
- Jewelry: live oak talisman with a gibbon with pearl eyes (worth 840 gp)