- in Bedia Canyon
- the street outside is where many prestidigitators might be seen
- The inn is a small, square stone building,
with unusually low ceilings.
- Special accommodations consist of a number of wooden cots in the cellar.
- The inn is locally known for the local gossip.
- The place feels friendly, but is filthy.
- There is a bouquet of roast meat
- Other services include:
- a masseuse
- an errand boy
- Hirelings available:
- Color scheme:
Pale Taupe Light Gray American Rose
- Innkeeper: Nona
- female wood elf, who is very puritanical and usually tough, and who seems extremely lucky
- casserole made of tomatos and scallions; cup of water
- chickpea and squash kebabs; hogshead of water; honey rolls
- Specialty drink: Tongue Trapper
- Female dwarfs have beards that rival the malesâ€™.
- The Mountain King is possessed by an evil force.
- A druid needs help defending her grove against goblins.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- quite handsome, quite calm adolescent eldar
- A silver-tongued bard is quite a hit with the ladies, but to his shame is actually a eunuch.
- a few halflings
- plain and deaf hobgoblin
- 74 dilapidated ceramic gnomish coins, in a heap
- Luxury: horn badge (worth 430 gp)