- near Fighting Pit
- just outside, The captain of the guard and his men escort a prisoner through the streets. The inmate is an ancient lich kept in check by magic nullifying shackles.
- The inn is a two-storey, Z-shaped woodwork building,
with unusually low ceilings.
- Special accommodations consist of a handful of cots in the stables.
- The inn is well-known for the abundance of healers usually in the common room.
- Merry laughter and upbeat conversation fills the room.
- Other services include:
- a storyteller
- weapon sharpening
- a musician
- a surgeon
- Hirelings available:
- habilar, heavy
- Color scheme:
Cornflower Blue International Klein Blue Spring Bud
- Innkeeper: Vassenia Tertia
- female rakshasa, who is extremely timid and usually cute, and who seems quite lucky
- pulled frog seasoned with witch-hazel; horn of lime juice
- steamed lamb with blackened black cherry; horn of port wine; sour cherry strudel
- smoked soybeans seasoned with anise; flagon of porter
- baby lima bean and radish kebabs; tankard of coffee
- undercooked rabbit and raddiccio seasoned with cinnamon; flagon of tea
- Elves are useless; their bones are too brittle to perform any real work without risking injury.
- A city living of art and wine, ruled by artists and vintners, with demagogues preaching about the power of the common folk.
- Many of the old ruins in the tundra contain great and ancient treasure.
- A priest hiding from a dragon in the woods.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- stout and crippled very young hobbit
- The surly old teacher who – although possessing no magical talent whatsoever – always collects some items of his students (hair, nails, discarded clothing, â€¦) because he dreams of some day using those to gain control over all those ungrateful, argumentative nitwits.
- a couple pyromancers
- bald horseman, medium