- at a crossroads
- the street outside is where pearl-divers pass on the way to the crane
- The inn is a two-storey, L-shaped black locust building,
with exotic art work.
- The inn is well-known for the shady patrons.
- It feels unsettlingly normal.
- Other services include:
- a surgeon
- a magically protected safe
- a cleric who offers: prayers
- Hirelings available:
- pack handler
- Color scheme:
Peach-Orange Puce Bright Maroon
- Innkeeper: Matlocoxoch
- male uruk, who is quite mellow and sometimes authoritative, and who seems quite wonderful
- smoked lamb served with rice noodles; tankard of tea
- blackened peruvian beans and raddiccio served with sweet bread; goblet of bitter
- boar stuffed with ox served with marzipan bread; mug of root beer
- boar and radish chowder served with brown gravy; cup of dry wine
- Specialty drink: Burster
- An innocent but monstrous witch and the merchants who want her property.
- A shape-changed scrag troll is gathering mentally controlled servitors.
- A beast that is stalking those who venture into the woods.
- I heard about a group young girls knocking on people doors. They sing a nursery rhyme to anyone who opens up. Strange thing is these girl don’t even live in the town.
- An elite order of assassins, each member devoted to single mark, waiting for the sign to strike.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- dark-skinned and obese skald
- Beautiful Half-kobold princess searching for her natural father
- A glassblower, attractive but careless, who is an expert in the opposite sex
- a pair of kobolds praying
- a hobgoblin
- filthy, pleasant ancient woman
- haversack holding 3 blue diamonds
- 42 pristine old gold foreign coins, in a heap