- the street outside is where professors gather after leaving the alchemist lab
- The inn is a small, T-shaped bamboo building,
with charms and talismans hanging from the walls.
- Special accommodations consist of several halfling rooms on the ground floor.
- The inn is locally known for the secluded alcoves for discreet affairs.
- Gentle music fills the space.
- Other services include:
- a musician
- a masseuse
- Hirelings available:
- Color scheme:
Thulian Pink Dark Cerulean Cerulean Blue
- Innkeeper: Berit Ackermann
- female hill dwarf, who is a little shallow and never uncomplaining, and who seems quite wonderful
- beef stuffed with pheasant; flagon of thick mead
- casserole made of wax beans and mung beans; goblet of juice
- shrimp and lentils soup served with fried eggs; flagon of coffee; baked apples fragrant with cinnamon
- grilled pheasant and musk ox with stone-ground mustard sauce; goblet of porter
- An evil temple wants someone to retrieve an ancient scroll from the sewers.
- A chill wind has begun causing the mirrors to rot.
- Mysterious merchants sell faulty magic items in town and then attempt to slink away.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- very scarred dentist
- Although her reputation as a stoic battlefield commander is legendary, Hildigrim Willowcrane privately cries after every battle, and prays for the souls of the vanquished.
- a pair of oracles praying
- belt pouch holding 23 coins: coin made of copper, worth about 4sp; the face shows a net, the obverse is completely blank; it’s an unusual shape (hexagonal)
- scarlet pouch holding 2 red topazes