- near courtyard
- in a slum district, near the Bard’s Stadium
- just outside, Approached by a beggar
- The inn is a small, V-shaped timber and brick building,
with charms and talismans hanging from the ceiling.
- Special accommodations consist of several huge private rooms.
- The inn is locally known for the loud music.
- The interior of the building exudes warmth and comfort.
- Other services include:
- a masseuse
- a magically protected safe
- Hirelings available:
- habilar, light
- Color scheme:
Mustard Liver Rifle Green
- Innkeeper: Meyer “Nevada” Giles
- female phraint, who is a little fearless and always greedy, and who seems quite alert
- seasoned duck and spring greens served with rigatoni noodles; flagon of tea; bread pudding with blackberry sauce
- boiled rainbow trout served with frijol bola rojas; cup of perry
- beef stuffed with brown trout; mug of grog
- Pregnant princess, soon in labour, hiding from her family.
- A covered wagon has overturned, spilling hundreds of foreign electrum pieces into the street.
- A dwarf, dead and with an expression of great terror, and a list of names he carried.
- Eye Tyrants are arriving in huge numbers from the realms above.
- Wolfschuhnacht – Every year on this date an indefinite number of wolves stroll into town wearing striped woolen socks on every paw. The locals know to leave at least 2 pairs of old shoes or boots outside their door for the wolves, but it’s been happening so long they didn’t think they had to tell the PCs about it. ï»¿
The following people are currently in the common room:
- clean, astonished merchant of sites
- strange young eldar
- sleepy vendor of potions
- gruesome, ecstatic very young paladin
- The brave, valiant heroic knight everyone lovesâ€¦on the run for treason against the royal court.
- a stout street vendor and an elf staring at each other
- somewhat bald slinger
- haversack holding 11 coins: old elvish coin made of gold, worth about 3sp; the face has strange symbols, the obverse is completely blank
- belt pouch holding 2 pink diamonds
- 67 old brass coins, in piles
- Luxury: palladium hand mill (worth 500 gp)
- Jewelry: silver diadem adorned with jets (worth 860 gp)