- the street outside is where some rune-weavers might be seen
- The inn is a small, square carved stone building,
with a tiled mosaic floor and unusually high ceilings.
- The inn is well-known for the unfriendly ghost which wanders around attic after dark.
- The place is dark and nearly empty. One group at the back are having a hushed conversation.
- Other services include:
- a surgeon
- gear and clothing mending
- Hirelings available:
- Color scheme:
Egyptian Blue Tea Rose Orange Peel
- Innkeeper: Ihym-Zuwa-ShÃ®
- male centaur, who is extremely calm and rarely thrifty, and who seems quite victorious
- goat stuffed with quail served with toast; tankard of porter
- tepid pigeon and pork served with crusty candlenut bread with mulberry jam; cup of water
- coney stuffed with frog; flagon of birch beer
- grilled brown trout and sheep served with seed bread with persimmon marmalade; mug of coffee
- roasted chili beans with assorted cheeses and beechnuts; horn of cider
- A mighty pyramid tomb lies to the north, theft-proof, it still contains ancient treasures.
- A hero exiled by her people, driven by the will to die on the peak of her lofty mountain home.
- An ancient demonic evil has seized control of giants.
- Marie Olsen found a map behind a painting bought at an estate sale.
- A moneylender is looking for someone discreet, for a delicate job.
- A mad alchemist brewing potent substances in his lair, where a monster is about to break out of its cage.
- The school will be boarded up due to unexplained supernatural occurrences
The following people are currently in the common room:
- elegant phraint
- A calm, filthy miner, evincing a penchant for the pursuit of wealth.
- a group of builders praying
- a pair of nuns
- scrawny and one-armed adolescent demon-summoner
- small box holding 24 coins: gnomish coin made of copper, worth about 6sp; the face shows a gila monster, the obverse has strange symbols
- 49 electrum foreign coins, in piles
- Luxury: a copy of Rethinking the Distillate of Necromancy (worth 840 gp)