- the street outside is the right place to go if youâ€™re looking for a bottelier
- The inn is a small, H-shaped woodwork building,
with a slate roof.
- Special accommodations consist of several suites with fine furnishings.
- The inn is locally known for the quality of its menu.
- The place is spotless and completely empty.
- Other services include:
- black market drugs
- assassins for hire
- Hirelings available:
- animal tender
- leather worker
- Color scheme:
Palatinate Blue Myrtle Rose Taupe
- Innkeeper: Bert Langbroek
- male grey elf, who is somewhat zealous and rarely devious, and who seems a little despondent
- stewed rabbit and frog seasoned with saffron and salt; cup of vodka
- sweet potato soup served with oatmeal bread; mug of grog
- smoked capon seasoned with dill; flagon of milk
- Two halfling tribes wage a bloody war.
- Drinking ten mugs of the house ale at a local pub gives you the strength of a giant.
- Several daring thefts have been made upon towers in the city.
- The river that flows through all the worlds and the souls of the dead it sweeps along.
- Exactly at Midnight every dog in town begins to howl. This horrible cacophony rattles my nerves. I always wonder why it happens every night at the same time.
- A dying messenger, those chasing her, and a message of great importance.
- The children of the nearby village have all been turned to stone.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- bald ancient silvan
- Hetty Emery – wealthy, shy, soft-spoken, friendly, merchantâ€™s daughter (18) who secretly wants revenge on Dwarfs for the death of her brother and has recently come into possession of an ancient evil artifact.
- A lone detective appears to town folk as a dark stranger with purpose unknown, and is frequently seen in areas where a murder has just been committed.
- an old man is worried about his daughter; she no longer listens to him
- a pair of uruks bickering
- scarred and poisoned (blue whinnis) conqueror
- homespun pouch holding 15 coins: dwarven coin made of palladium, worth about 14sp; the face has a rune, the obverse shows an iguana; it’s quite tarnished
- 96 silver orcish coins, in neat stacks