- at a crossroads
- in human-quarter, near the Itinerant Priest’s Apse
- The inn is a three-storey, T-shaped timber framed building,
with several leaded glass windows.
- Special accommodations consist of several dwarf rooms underground.
- The inn is well-known for the gambling den.
- It feels unsettlingly normal.
- Other services include:
- boot polishing
- teamster w/wagon (per mile)
- gear and clothing mending
- Hirelings available:
- horseman, crossbowman
- horseman, light
- Color scheme:
Wheat Aquamarine Amber
- Innkeeper: Plotia Aburia
- female human, who is quite envious and sometimes calm, and who seems quite wonderful
- roasted ham seasoned with caraway and oregano; mug of coconut juice
- catfish and cannellini bean porridge served with brown gravy; tankard of ginger beer
- seasoned hawk with baguettes; mug of porter
- An allomancer’s familiar has escaped and been said to have summoned a demon.
- Fae with ivory masks, quick to take offense for the least significant transgression and terrible in their wrath.
- A body has been pulled from the river, the name of an ancient and evil god carved into its forehead.
- Gravediggers have discovered a huge, ghoul-filled catacomb under the cemetery.
- A strange creature playing a flute that wandered off with all the children.
- A mad alchemist brewing potent substances in his lair, where a monster is about to break out of its cage.
The following people are currently in the common room:
- somewhat crippled old dwarf
- The savage, bloodthirsty orc warrioress is also a cooing, loving mother of three.
- an old man swears that his oak tree talks to him at night